Cloud based and Azure security
Fee Breakdown and Monitoring
- Use top to bottom or bottom to top approach for fees breakdown.
- Use the total fee for the budget and define each stage’s fee or use each stage’s fee to get the total fee.
- Compare budgets to costs and develop a detailed profit breakdown.
- Monitor costs against fees, highlighting fee recovery rates, profitability, and total staff costs.
E-timesheets for staff monitoring
- Our timesheets are easy to work with and focus on three primary details – job, date, and task.
- The use of timesheets as an employee hours tracker combined with monitoring individual tasks helps organizations keep track of performance against scheduled hours.
Control Project Time Flow
- Use calendar-based resourcing to sort, lock, and unlock tasks.
- Control project time flow to ensure accurate costs and budgeting.
- Create billable and non-billable activities to separate administration activities from project work and determine staff utilization.
Accurately monitor Actual vs Estimated Hours
- Quantim’s resourcing tool allows you to estimate allocated hours per staff or per role basis costing in real-time.
Staff Rates & Rate Cards
- Power of staff custom rates to reduce & manage cost – role-based, project-based, or specific staff-based the way you want.
Time Cost & Expense Tracking
Projects are typically costly, especially when time and expenses aren’t fully accounted for. When a project’s budget cost is exceeded, stakeholders will likely consider the project unsuccessful. It is vital for project managers to employ time tracking timesheets and monitoring the expenses closely.
- Our visual reporting software helps to keep track of staff costs and expenses against multiple projects.
Monitor Work in Progress
As a project manager, you will be required to monitor all ongoing work. This entails all moving parts such as employees, time, budget, schedule, resources, and how they affect the ongoing work. To accomplish this task, you will need to be alert and precise.
- Our WIP (Work In Progress) module and custom reports will allow you to keep an eye on your project’s progress.
Customer Relationship Management module
Project Management entails several vital moving pieces – planning, file-sharing, scheduling, implementation, etc. All these processes involve maintaining a good client relationship, and this is where your organization will require dedicated project management software.
- Our CRM module will help you keep track of potential clients, sales outcomes, and customer information.
- Quantim’s templates will help you complete recurring tasks and entry faster with just one click.