Best Project Management Software and Tools 
Why Project Management Software?
Today Quantim will introduce the TOP Project Management Software, which can help you to grow your business, and also increase your profit as well. So let’s start about it,
What is Project Management Software?
Project Management Software is software used by a wide range of industries for project planning, resource allocation, and scheduling. It enables project managers as well as entire teams to control their budget, quality management, and all documentation exchanged throughout a project. This software also serves as a platform for facilitating collaboration among project stakeholders.
How Project Management Software Helps You?
Here are the top key functionalities or features of PMS that will increase your Project Performance.
- Planning and scheduling –The best Project Management Software enables assigning tasks to team members and setting priorities and deadlines. Adding due dates to tasks automatically sends a notification each time the scheduled completion date approaches and the activity is still incomplete. Managing cost and budget on the project is also important for successfully complete the project.
- Communication – this is critical in project management as a smooth flow of communication means quick and easy problem-solving.
- Reporting – To successfully manage your projects, you need to be aware of the shortcomings and problems that require a quick solution. This is important for all team members when it comes to updating themselves on the project. To obtain a thorough overview of your project progress, you need at least two features – insightful reports and a KPI dashboard.
- Resource Management – A great project management tool includes a feature for Resource Management, outlining all the scheduled and planned resources, and calculating the cost of their use. This helps to avoid over-assignments and possible conflicts for lacking resources.
- Budget Management – The best Project Software gives you weekly, monthly, and yearly reports on your project expenses, expenditures, and totals. You also notice when your project goes over budget.
Let’s take a look at the top best Project Management Software 2020,
1. QUANTIM (www.quantim.co.uk)
Features of QUANTIM:
Fee Breakdown and Monitoring
E-timesheets for staff monitoring
Control Project Time Flow
Accurately monitor Actual vs Estimated Hours
Staff Rates & Rate Cards
Time Cost & Expense Tracking
Monitor Work in Progress
Customer Relationship Management module
200+ Ready Made Reports
2. JIRA (www.atlassian.com)
Features of JIRA:
Connect issues to code
Drag and drop
Pricing: Free for 10 User Only (limited features), $7/user, $14/user, and More.
3. ASANA (www.asana.com)
Features of ASANA:
Views and reporting
Connect work across teams and to goals
Success and support
Pricing: Free for 15 User Only (limited features), Premium for $10.99/user, Business for $24.99/user, and More.
4. SCORO (www.scoro.com)
Scoro is a comprehensive solution that combines all the features you might need in project management software: projects & tasks, contact management, quotes, team collaboration, billing, and reporting.
Features of SCORO:
Projects with sub-tasks and deadlines
Real-time KPI dashboard
Shared team calendar & meeting scheduling
Time tracking and billing for work
Detailed reports on project progress and finances
Quoting and invoicing with pre-set templates
Pricing: Free Trial for a Month, From $26 user/month
Features of PROOFHUB:
Assigned user roles
Online team discussions and chats
Task delegating and assignments
Reporting and tracking project history
Secure file storage
Pricing: From $20/month (up to 10 projects) to $150/month (unlimited projects)
6. ZOHO PROJECT (www.zoho.com)
Zoho Projects is an extensive project management software with a clean and straightforward interface. This software covers the following areas everything from Project Planning (breaking down projects into manageable units) and Gantt Charts (to visual the progress of tasks) to Reporting Tools, Collaboration Software, and Document Management.
Features of ZOHO PROJECT:
Task lists with multiple tasks and milestones
Time tracking and timesheets
Gantt charts to oversee project progress
Document and file management
Pricing: Up to 20 projects $25/month, unlimited projects $99/month; CRM and other additional features come with an extra price.
7. TRELLO (www.trello.com)
Trello is unlike these other project management software in that it is an online kanban tool. This means that it visualizes an entire project in just one single view. Trello makes it possible to make cards and move them around on the ‘board’. These cards can display – for example, conversations or to-do lists, which can be placed on a board, making them accessible for any of the designated tool users.
Features of TRELLO:
Detailed & Quick Overviews of Front/Back Cards
Easy, Drag-and-Drop Editing
Easy Organization with Labeling, Tags, and Comments
Card Records Archive
Easy Upload (Local Devices, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box)
Deadline Alerts and Notifications
Automated Email Notifications
Easy Upload (Local Devices, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box)
Pricing: Free forever (With Limitation), Business Class for $12.50/Month, Enterprise $17.50. (Price based on per Month).
8. MONDAY.COM (www.monday.com)
monday.com is so visual, easy, and intuitive, you don’t need training. Create your ideal workflow in minutes or choose from 200+ ready-made templates based on how real teams use monday.com. The easy-to-use, visual interface lets any team member jump in and get started, no training required.
Features of MONDAY.COM:
Drag & Drop Interface
Reporting & Statistics
Pricing: Basic for $8/user, Standard for $10/user, Pro for $16/user, For Enterprise CONTACT US.
9. CLICKUP (www.clickup.wom)
Clickup is perfect for process and task management. You can customize your workflow, assign tasks, and add different types of dependencies for tasks. If you work Agile, this tool will suit you. Manage your sprints, manage the resources, check the workload of your team, and work together with other teams in this tool.
Features of CLICKUP:
Collaboration and Reporting
Pricing: Free Forever (With Limitation), Unlimited for $5, Business for $9, for Enterprise CONTACT US.
10. MEISTERTASK (www.meistertask.com)
MeisterTask is an online task management tool for teams. Across the world, teams use MeisterTask to organize and manage tasks in a beautifully designed, customizable environment that adapts to their individual needs. Kanban-style project boards allow teams to create streamlined, automated workflows and get more done together.
Features of MEISTERTASK:
Assignees and Watchers
Pricing: Free Forever (With Limitation), Pro for $4.19, Business for $10.39.